Buoy + Immunity
Easy Squeezy Immunity — We infused our flavorless hydration formula with additional vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts to supercharge your immune system!
- Electrolytes + Antioxidants + Vitamins A, B1, B5, B6, C, D3, E + Zinc + Elderberry, Echinacea, and Ginger Root extracts
- 0 sugar/stevia, 0 calories
- All-natural ingredients
- 40 servings (1/2 second squeeze = 1 serving)
- 100% PCR bottle + offset shipping emissions
We’re fed up with artificial ingredients and high sugar counts
Traditional hydration products add artificial flavoring and an ice cream scoop’s worth of sugar to offset electrolytes naturally salty taste.
We worked with a pharmaceutical expert to make Buoy as flavorless as electrolytes can possibly be.
We pride ourselves in using only the highest quality ingredients in every product we make. No fillers, no sugar or sweeteners, and nothing artificial. Quantities listed below are per bottle.
Our micronutrient dense electrolytes
- potassium | 400 mg
- magnesium | 20 mg
- sodium | 2,000 mg
- chloride | 80 mg
- calcium | 20 mg
Our all-natural vitamins & minerals
- vitamin A | 7,200 mcg
- vitamin B1 | 40 mg
- vitamin B5 | 60 mg
- vitamin B6 | 60 mg
- vitamin C | 1,000 mg
- vitamin D3 | 200 mcg
- vitamin E | 80 mg
- Zinc | 160 mg
Our all-natural herbal immunity blend | 42 mg
- Ginger Root
Our organic herbal extracts
- star anise
- blood orange
Click here to learn more about each ingredient (specific heath benefits, where we source it, etc.)
Each 2-ounce easy squeezy bottle has 40 servings.
Use a half-second squeeze per drink—careful not to squeeze it all in one place!
Yes, you can squeeze it into water... but you can also squeeze it into other stuff!
Personally, we think Buoy is better in drinks that already have a flavor. We like squeezing into:
- iced coffee
- protein shakes
- green goddess smoothies
- california cabs
- diet sodas
- water (or as the French say, La Croix).
How to squeeze
- Grab your drink
- Take aimTarget the liquid in your drink… not the rim, not the side, not the eyes of the person standing next to you
- Squeeze for a half-secondThe longer you squeeze, the more electrolytes you’ll taste - practice a few times to find the right balance for you