Easy Squeezy Everything — Jumpstart your wellness journey with a bottle of each of our hydrating Buoy products (over 23% off retail value)!
- 1 x Buoy; 1 x Immunity; 1 x CBD
- 0 sugar/stevia, 0 calories
- All-natural ingredients
- 120 servings (1/2 sec. squeeze = 1 serving)
- 100% PCR bottles + offset shipping emissions
We’re fed up with artificial ingredients and high sugar counts
Traditional hydration products add artificial flavoring and an ice cream scoop’s worth of sugar to offset electrolytes naturally salty taste.
We worked with a pharmaceutical expert to make Buoy as flavorless as electrolytes can possibly be.
We pride ourselves in using only the highest quality ingredients in every product we make. No fillers, no sugar or sweeteners, and nothing artificial. Quantities listed below are per bottle.
Our micronutrient dense electrolytes (all products)
- potassium | 400 mg
- magnesium | 20 mg
- sodium | 2,000 mg
- chloride | 80 mg
- calcium | 20 mg
Our all-natural vitamins & minerals
- vitamin A | 7,200 mcg (immunity only)
- vitamin B1 | 40 mg (all products)
- vitamin B5 | 60 mg (all products)
- vitamin B6 | 60 mg (all products)
- vitamin C | 1,000 mg (immunity only)
- vitamin D3 | 200 mcg (immunity only)
- vitamin E | 80 mg (immunity only)
- Zinc | 160 mg (immunity only)
Our all-natural herbal immunity blend | 42 mg (immunity only)
- Ginger Root
Our hemp-based cannabidiol (CBD only)
- CBD | 200 mg
Our organic herbal extracts (all products)
- star anise
- blood orange
Click here to learn more about each ingredient (specific heath benefits, where we source it, etc.)
Each 2-ounce easy squeezy bottle has 40 servings.
Use a half-second squeeze per drink—careful not to squeeze it all in one place!
Yes, you can squeeze it into water... but you can also squeeze it into other stuff!
Personally, we think Buoy is better in drinks that already have a flavor. We like squeezing into:
- iced coffee
- protein shakes
- green goddess smoothies
- california cabs
- diet sodas
- water (or as the French say, La Croix).
How to squeeze
- Grab your drink
- Take aimTarget the liquid in your drink… not the rim, not the side, not the eyes of the person standing next to you
- Squeeze for a half-secondThe longer you squeeze, the more electrolytes you’ll taste - practice a few times to find the right balance for you